The 7 Tesla MR system is equipped with a high-power gradient insert and a variety of receive coils which allow an optimum match of the spectrometer to the region of interest or the probe to be measured. In addition the machine offers a Helium cooled receive unit which enables us to image in vivo resolutions below 50 μm.
The neighboring animal facility at the Center for Molecular Biosciences allows an excellent workflow for longitudinal MRI studies under specific pathogen free conditions.
- High power gradient (BGA12S HP 660 mT/m)
- 1H 2CH T/R cryogenic cooled surface array 20 mm I.D. half shell
- Available room temperature coil settings
- 1H 15 mm I.D. quadrature volume
- 1H 40 mm I.D. quadrature volume
- 1H 86 mm I.D. quadrature volume
- 1H 20 mm I.D. linear surface
- 1H13C 40 mm I.D. linear volume
- Other proton/X-nuclei coils may be build on-site on request.
- On-site animal housing: IVC